Monday, August 30, 2010

The other men in our lives


My husband is Scott. He is a B. I am an A. This is why we work. For anyone that has ever said these words to me..."geee Scott is kinda quiet" I know, that is why I married him. He is quiet, calm, patient, loving, laid-back, and thoughtful. I am almost none of those things! My husband has the following special talents: he doesn't hear crying babies at night, he does not smell poopy diapers, he can walk over toys like they don't exist, and he eats anything I make. He will never initiate chores, but can rock a "honey-do" list in under an hour! I run the show, he is my right-hand man. Number 1...our children love him, especially his mini-me, Brayden! Number 2...he puts up with me...lucky guy!

-Erin


This is my husband, Sean. I could not have built someone to be a better match for me. We play off one another's strengths and weaknesses, making us stronger each time we do. He is friendly, confident, hard working, and meticulous. He can find the one thing out of place in an otherwise perfectly picked up room. Sometimes I love that about him, and other's...well, not so much! He is a great dad, and our kids adore him! I loved him before we had our babies, and love him on a whole new level now that we have them. Without him our little world would not be complete.

-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment